Tips for a frightfully fun Halloween.
- An adult should always accompany young children.
- Carry a flashlight and fully charged cell phone.
- Choose costumes that fit well to avoid tripping and falls.
- Choose face paint over masks so vision is not blocked to reduce falls.
- Wear light-colored clothing with reflective tape.
- Stay in groups, use sidewalks and cross streets carefully.
- Have an adult inspect all candy and throw away spoiled, unwrapped or suspicious items.
- If your child has a peanut allergy, check the labels. Keep allergy medicines handy.
- Always test makeup for allergic reactions.
- Stick with trick-or-treating in familiar neighborhoods and go to well-lit homes.
- Be careful of lit candles and jack-o-lanterns.
Dr. Ochaney & our entire team wish you all a safe, fun and happy Halloween!
Dr. Mahesh Ochaney is a solo practitioner who has been practicing Internal Medicine since 1991. Dr. Ochaney’s compassionate primary care has been recognized several times over the years, including being named a 2018 Top Doctor by Baltimore Magazine and receiving a State of Maryland Governor’s Citation.